CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-10T22:01:13+00:002016 Mazda 3 CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-10T22:01:13+00:00
- Change oil and oil filter. Perform overall safety inspection. Check all fluid levels, air filter, belts, hoses, etc. Inspect brake linings and check/adjust tire pressures as needed. Inspect exterior lamps/lighting. Reset service reminder indicator (if equipped) .
- Rotate Tires
- Frt brake rotors are warped, at minimum thickness, cannot be resurfaced. Require replacement. Customer advised, repair approved.
- Renew front brake rotors, reassemble, and road test upon completion.
- Replace Cabin Air Filter
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Evacuate brake master cylinder of dirty fluid, claen, and refill, and bleed calipers and/or wheel cylinders until fluid is clean.
Sean S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/9/2023