CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-18T22:58:08+00:002011 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-18T22:58:08+00:00
- Change oil and oil filter. Perform overall safety inspection. Check all fluid levels, air filter, belts, hoses, etc. Inspect brake linings and check/adjust tire pressures as needed. Inspect exterior lamps/lighting. Reset service reminder indicator (if equipped) .
- Load test battery, fails load test, recommend replacement. Customer advised, replacement authorized. Renew battery, retest system No labor fee.
- Found both sides not functioning properly. R&R Wiper cowling to access nozzles. Disconnect both nozzles and clean to operate. Reconnect and test system, working ok at this time.
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle upon completion.
- Replace rear brake linings. Resurface rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Road test vehicle upon completion
Kari O. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2023