- Change oil and oil filter. Perform overall safety inspection. Check all fluid levels, air filter, belts, hoses, etc. Inspect brake linings and check/adjust tire pressures as needed. Inspect exterior lamps/lighting. Reset service reminder indicator (if equipped) .
- Customer provided list and estimates for needed services/repairs. Work approved, performed as noted below.
- Replace Cabin Air Filter
- Purge transmission fluid from system, replace with factory specified fluid, and road test upon completion
- STRUT ASSEMBLY, FRONT – Removal & Installation – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY, REAR – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: R&I Lower Control Arm.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- FRT LOWER CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Front Lower, Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- Service rear differential
- Service Transfer Case
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Evacuate brake master cylinder of dirty fluid, claen, and refill, and bleed calipers and/or wheel cylinders until fluid is clean.
- Inspected while engine cold and hot on startups. No abnormal smell noted other than normal exhaust/sulphur smell from rear of tailpipe emanating forward. No engine or transmission fluid leaks, no burning smell encountered.
- Replace lower serpentine belt idler pulley. Chirp no longer present. No charge to customer, has been here multiple times for the same recurring noise.
- Will call customer when part arrives to complete repair.
Julia & Patrice A. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2022