Toyota

/Toyota

We Service and Repair All Toyota Cars and Trucks

2013 Toyota Avalon

2022-06-11T22:01:47+00:00

Toyota Avalon

Mileage
81,381
Service Date
6/10/2022
Services Performed
  • Change oil and oil filter. Perform overall safety inspection. Check all fluid levels, air filter, belts, hoses, etc. Inspect brake linings and check/adjust tire pressures as needed. Inspect exterior lamps/lighting. Reset service reminder indicator (if equipped) .
 
Robert & Christina S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2022
2013 Toyota Avalon 2022-06-11T22:01:47+00:00

2008 Toyota Highlander

2022-05-31T21:59:06+00:00

Toyota Highlander

Mileage
137,336
Service Date
5/26/2022
Services Performed
  • Started vehicle cold in morning, confirmed noise, is present for approx 1 second, then goes away completely. Window of time to diagnose is only that 1 second since noise disappears rapidly. Engine oil level is full and oil is clean. Noise appears to be coming from timing cover area, but cannot confirm 100%. Researched issues with this engine, multiple reports of camshaft phasers losing oil pressure and failing. Will require repair at Toyota dealer, beyond scope of our services.
 
Barbara A. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/30/2022
2008 Toyota Highlander 2022-05-31T21:59:06+00:00

2005 Toyota 4Runner

2022-05-29T22:00:02+00:00

Toyota 4Runner

Mileage
150,202
Service Date
5/27/2022
Services Performed
  • Change oil and oil filter. Perform overall safety inspection. Check all fluid levels, air filter, belts, hoses, etc. Inspect brake linings and check/adjust tire pressures as needed. Inspect exterior lamps/lighting. Reset service reminder indicator (if equipped) .
 
Greg F. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/28/2022
2005 Toyota 4Runner 2022-05-29T22:00:02+00:00

2019 Toyota Camry

2022-05-11T22:02:58+00:00

Toyota Camry

Mileage
43,364
Service Date
5/10/2022
Services Performed
  • No brake work needed, Front brake linings have approx 40% remaining, Rear brake linings have approx 60% remaining. Road tested vehicle, no noise encountered except when backing up, normal brake squeal. No repairs recommended
 
Tim T. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/10/2022
2019 Toyota Camry 2022-05-11T22:02:58+00:00

2013 Toyota Highlander

2022-05-06T22:01:54+00:00

Toyota Highlander

Mileage
119,773
Service Date
5/5/2022
Services Performed
  • Change oil and oil filter. Perform overall safety inspection. Check all fluid levels, air filter, belts, hoses, etc. Inspect brake linings and check/adjust tire pressures as needed. Inspect exterior lamps/lighting. Reset service reminder indicator (if equipped) .
  • Replace LF Low Beam Headlight Bulb
 
Duaine W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/6/2022
2013 Toyota Highlander 2022-05-06T22:01:54+00:00

2014 Toyota Sienna

2022-04-01T21:59:22+00:00

Toyota Sienna

Mileage
103,366
Service Date
3/14/2022
Services Performed
  • Change oil and oil filter. Perform overall safety inspection. Check all fluid levels, air filter, belts, hoses, etc. Inspect brake linings and check/adjust tire pressures as needed. Inspect exterior lamps/lighting. Reset service reminder indicator (if equipped) .
 
Fran S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/16/2022
2014 Toyota Sienna 2022-04-01T21:59:22+00:00