- Cust advises they have EVAP and Rocker Arm Codes, and have replaced fuel cap Scan computer for trouble codes, has codes present as follows: P0497- EVAP PCS Low Purge Flow P0457- Evap Leak, Fuel Cap Loose
- Confirmed system not operating, cooling fan comes on, but compressor not engaging. Evacuate system, recovered .12 lbs refrigerant. (Capacity is 1.65 lbs). Perform system leak / vacuum test. Passes test at this time. Recharge system, added flouro-dye to system. Compressor does not engage with full refrigerant charge. Needs Compressor assy replacement
- Install new air intake hose, plug 2 ports where components are missing / not on car.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Put a screw in negative battery post so battery would not be disconnected before smog certification can be done.
John M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/12/2022